Who is Out and About Today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I drove 30-something miles, but never went to town, just drove the county roads. I got close to town and started seeing the abandoned cars of goobers, and decided I didn't want to be on the road with them either hitting me or blocking my egress with their antics. I figure I'll go tomorrow, hopefully the plows will make a bit by them. Local ranchers are pushing a bit of snow with tractors.

I headed towards parents house 5~ish miles away to see if I could help get dad's truck unstuck, but it looked pretty drift-ish when I got close and I don't feel like shoveling if I was to high center. Not a single vehicle had been down that road. I don't think we could get the truck up the hill and out anyways, so meh.They are stuck in the house, dad didn't heed my warning to park his truck by the gate where he could get it out. He tried and buried it up at the bottom of the hill. With the drifts like they are, plus the hill, they may be looking like this soon.

awww.electricsheepmagazine.co.uk_features_wp_content_uploads_2010_12_The_Shining2.jpg

I think I can make it to their gate tomorrow, but I don't see them getting a vehicle down the driveway for a while unless the neighbor with the Bobcat is bored.

Latest posts

Top Bottom