Who Knew. Hope is why gas prices are increasing.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ummmm that's a cool story but that is not true. It went up during the Holidays and a large part of America went back to work after the 1st.
Demand goes up..........Price goes up . Plain and simple end of story. Gas does not work like the DOW or Nasdaq.

Tell me more of my life. Why do you believe that Terry?

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

My bad that’d be you. 47 years Amoco Research and all the fixings that came after that being imbed in computing research 3D modeling, parallel processing, real time proceessing etc. Relax not calling you out just a dumbass kid that fell into wonderland I’ve got my PHD in BS, the crowd I ran with we’re writing the books we studied. We partner with big blue and having their advanced research scientists in our group. Tell me more.......

Last edited:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
^^^^ someone please translate that...... Not sure where you get Terry at, name is Don I am oil field trash . Been dealing with the ebbs and flows of the oil patch my whole life. Granddad owned a casing company, Dad was a tool pusher. My first real job was putting up and taking down oil rigs with Bill Jackson Rigging Co.. Oil price does not work off of hopes and well wishes . It is driven by demand and OPEC and the occasional natural disaster. Please do tell me more and I am relaxed as I can be, well after another glass of wine I may be a little more relaxed..... maybe!:cool:

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
260940AE-5B5A-463E-9619-DC33064089BF.jpeg
^^^^ someone please translate that...... Not sure where you get Terry at, name is Don I am oil field trash . Been dealing with the ebbs and flows of the oil patch my whole life. Granddad owned a casing company, Dad was a tool pusher. My first real job was putting up and taking down oil rigs with Bill Jackson Rigging Co.. Oil price does not work off of hopes and well wishes . It is driven by demand and OPEC and the occasional natural disaster. Please do tell me more and I am relaxed as I can be, well after another glass of wine I may be a little more relaxed..... maybe!:cool:

My friend who do you you work for a small wildcatter sounds like you work onshore. I worked all land and marine onshore/offshore as well as land ad marine seismic.

This is politics your in the airline industry of feast or famine. Fracking, pipelines, wars, sanctions, Wall Street shorts etc. They make supply and demand of course your part of the issue most of us with all our mansions, planes, and cars are killing the world, I’ve only have one modest house. Peace out, not much for wine but the son gave me some home brew beer may have one and call it day.

Last edited:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
My friend who do you you work for a small wildcatter sounds like you work onshore. I worked all land and marine onshore/onshore as well as land ad marine seismic.

This is politics your in the airline industry of feast or famine. Fracking, pipelines, wars, sanctions. They make supply and demand of course your part of the issue most of us with all our mansions, planes, and cars are killing the world, I’ve only have one modest house. Peace out, not much for wine but the son gave me some home brew beer may have one and call it good

Still do not know what your talking about................. Not sure you know what your talking about!:scratch:

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You drink all your wine, think about it and in the morning we’ll discuss your theory of supply and demand.

Many people love bitcoin, man just think if a government had a quantum computer that could mine 3000 per minute instead of the 14 months per coin average, would that change supply and demand? How about franking, directional drilling oh so important deepwater offshore.

You wish to talk about BP horizon? Did that impact supply and demand, very poor design imo in extreme environments but thats not my trade. How about weather? I’d say your upstream clients (us) don’t impact price as much as you think. Kerry jet put out 32 times the amount of the average car. So do the rich and houses all over the world affect price? Many variables including the blend for states and seasons. I also worked Cushing and many tank farms and production plants. Price isn’t a function wholly of unrefined oil stock.

Latest posts

Top Bottom