Who/what are you, politically?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everyone loves to throw are you are XXX or XXX around here when it comes to the slightest discussion. But do we really know what we are, when it comes down to it? To one person, being a leftie might mean one thing, while to the next, it may mean something else.

I thought I was pretty moderate, I try to keep an open mind and view on everything, to see all points, all that good stuff. Who would have thunk what my results told me though.

Take the test, and share if you want. It's a neutral playing field, everyone is categorized based on the same content, not one person's thought or feeling on one single viewpoint.

http://www.celebritytypes.com/political-coordinates/test.php

Keep it respectful, please.

My results:

Your political coordinates are:

38.9% Right, 30.6% Liberal

Right-liberalism (Libertarianism): Individuals in this quadrant seek to uphold liberty as the primary political good in all respects. They tend to see themselves as staunch supporters of both personal and economic freedom and are deeply skeptical of collective plans and goals, stressing instead the principle of voluntary association and the individual’s capacity to make his own judgments. They typically see less of a role for the state than individuals in the other three quadrants, believing instead in the spontaneous social order of the market.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
36.1% Right, 30.6% Communitarian

"Right-communitarianism (Conservatism): Individuals in this quadrant seek to retain the traditional social and economic order and to uphold the sovereignty of the state. They tend to see themselves as the defenders of what their forebears would have wanted, favoring strict immigration laws, traditional values, and a strong military. While they typically see a role for the state in matters of national security and culture, they tend to be more skeptical of state involvement in the economy."

I did not see any questions about firearms. And I bet my results will surprise the Hell out of some folks. Ole JB is a Reaganesque conservative according to the chart. :laugh6:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry, I just can't help it that I'm a "visual" individual. Besides, the percentages didn't seem to give a good idea of me, so I go with the images of the charts, although my percentages were much higher than those of you that have listed yours. 63.9 Right and 72.2 Communitarian. In spite of those numbers, I still have to say that I'm perfectly willing to "hear the other side."

This be me and my "standing." I have no idea why this image saved from the chart is bigger than the comparison chart. They aren't that much bigger in file size.

Here's the "comparison" chart.

Latest posts

Top Bottom