Who/what are you, politically?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Your political coordinates are:

11.1% Right, 63.9% Liberal

My dot is the fourth yellow dot from the bottom and the second one from the center dividing line.

Right-liberalism (Libertarianism): Individuals in this quadrant seek to uphold liberty as the primary political good in all respects. They tend to see themselves as staunch supporters of both personal and economic freedom and are deeply skeptical of collective plans and goals, stressing instead the principle of voluntary association and the individual’s capacity to make his own judgments. They typically see less of a role for the state than individuals in the other three quadrants, believing instead in the spontaneous social order of the market.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's how mine came out:
pol_test.jpg

What does that make me? A traditional conservative with some libertarian leanings? Sounds about right to me.

Permanent37

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Political parties are a joke, nothing but a way to start debates with people who have different views. I base all my views on what I believe to be right or wrong not on the political agenda of others. Some of my beliefs would be considered liberal and other conservative. Picking a choosing these parties are just ways to ensure nothing gets done in Washington. Both sides have way more than their fair share of idiots in my opinion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom