Why I am against gay marriage.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not a superstar shooter, I never claimed to be, but I can handle a weapon or two. I'm not a martial arts expert, I never claimed to be, But I know some tricks. I'm not an internet badass, But I did manage to save my own life with my own wits, I did not come out unscathed but I'm alive and thats what matters. I'm strong, I work hard, I take care of my family & my business. I don't have a chip on my shoulder I just don't like fuc-king assholes or mentally weak people like you. I don't have an I am woman ego, I loathe and despise feminists, I have a I am a human being that is capable of doing whatever I put my mind to ego.
this isn't internet tough talk, I am the same person online and off you don't know me in real life so you wouldn't have any way to believe that, but its truth.
I think its hysterical & pathetic that you have such low self worth that you think you have to troll bait women to get them to talk to you. It's twice as hilarious that you think your the one doing the baiting.

This pretty much covers it.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
10489734_10152537181549813_1307204399254459809_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom