Why no one invades Switzerland

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have said for years that all young men should have some military training. The Swiss have the right idea. Also, I like the idea of gov provided ammo. :thumbup3:

OkieBoogaloo

The Trees are Whisperin
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is the way it should be.

America was once a place where everyone had a gun. As soon as you were old enough to shoot you learned. If you didn't have a gun you probably didn't survive.

MadDawg

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I always saw Switzerland as the grubby kid who holds all the bets as others fight.

From the life savings of Jewish refugees that it seems no one can claim without the box of ashes from the ovens to Nazi loot and criminal drug profits, Switzerland is the 'safe' place where ruthless people agree to leave intact.

Just when did every American own a weapon? lets not let myth cloud fact. I am not saying more own weapons today, but more own much more effective ones than any other time. (Those selling ARs claim civilians own more mouse guns than the Military!)

Many claim halting the draft started us down this path. Ending the draft was a desperate attempt to decouple the citizen from unpopular wars. The side effects are rippling through society today.

Guess the biggest difference between the myth of Switzerland and us is we have traditionally fought wars and Switzerland has held the bets.

Latest posts

Top Bottom