• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Wichita action

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh P

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm probably dating myself here but is this a rifle action or one of the Wichita Sillouette pistol actions?
Not at all bud, well maybe a little lmao, the rifle action was what I was talking about but I’m pretty sure they were made by the same people. This silhouette pistols are bad ass I just wish they had an action and weren’t built into the barrel. I’ve got a 22br benchrest in a rifle action that I love it’s a 3 lug I believe. Although I wouldn’t mind trying one of those pistols out.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Not at all bud, well maybe a little lmao, the rifle action was what I was talking about but I’m pretty sure they were made by the same people. This silhouette pistols are bad ass I just wish they had an action and weren’t built into the barrel. I’ve got a 22br benchrest in a rifle action that I love it’s a 3 lug I believe. Although I wouldn’t mind trying one of those pistols out.
I assumed so but was curious thanks. My dad had a 7mm international in a Wichita 426 break open and was a hoot. I've never shot one of there bolt pistols. Sorry to clutter your ad.

Latest posts

Top Bottom