Wife Came Up With A Good One ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I grilled some leftover biscuits this AM for jam and gravy. I cut them in half, top and bottom, slather on some butter and grill them in a frying pan. The top usually ends up a bit smaller in diameter than the bottom. She was undecided which half to put the jam on and which half to cover in the gravy. She said, "I don't know which way to go with this!" I asked, "What do you mean?" She replied, "I'm talking to myself. Don't interrupt me!"

:giveup:

Woody

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I grilled some leftover biscuits this AM for jam and gravy. I cut them in half, top and bottom, slather on some butter and grill them in a frying pan. The top usually ends up a bit smaller in diameter than the bottom. She was undecided which half to put the jam on and which half to cover in the gravy. She said, "I don't know which way to go with this!" I asked, "What do you mean?" She replied, "I'm talking to myself. Don't interrupt me!"

:giveup:

Woody
Did you let her know when she is talking to herself her gums do not need to flap or decide a trip to the dog house was not worth it !!! :cool:

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did you let her know when she is talking to herself her gums do not need to flap or decide a trip to the dog house was not worth it !!! :cool:

Discretion is always the best policy around here. I told her that that was a good one. I chuckled and asked if I could quote her.

Woody

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like to add a little biscuits and gravy to my black pepper...

As a matter of fact, I frequently add various foods to my black pepper. I love me some black pepper...

Just got two of these today from Costco...should be good for another month or two.

pepper.jpg

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like to add a little biscuits and gravy to my black pepper...

As a matter of fact, I frequently add various foods to my black pepper. I love me some black pepper...

Just got two of these today from Costco...should be good for another month or two.

View attachment 269661
I prefer course ground myself. And if you can see the color of the food you haven't added enough pepper for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom