Will the lib MSM choke on this little morsel of information? Chick-fil-A #1!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The original question was "Why won't they?"

It's because God loves Chic fil A, he made it the shining beacon of fast food.
And since Satan backs Liberals and the MSM, Chic fil A won't get publicity like McDonald's would.

Just another example of Christian persecution.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just another example of Christian persecution.

When ABC and NBC altered audio/video tapes involving Zimmerman---just another example of lib dem persecution.

When the MSM, WH, DOJ, etc. tried Ferguson PD officer Darren Wilson in the press---just another example of lib dem persecution.

ETC.---just another example of lib dem persecution.

Last edited:

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When ABC and NBC altered audio/video tapes involving Zimmerman---just another example of lib dem persecution.

When the MSM, WH, DOJ, etc. tried Ferguson PD officer Darren Wilson in the press---just another example of lib dem persecution.

ETC.---just another example of lib dem persecution.

Those were Christian persecutions?

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Then you are saying it's OK for lib dems to persecute someone/group(as long as they aren't Christian)?

Lurkers comment was tongue in cheek sarcasm. Just because some benign news about a Christian fast food chain doesn't lead the nightly news does not indicate Christian persecution. Now I'm not saying that they don't have an agenda but clearly the medias impact is limited given the rabid success of chik-fil-a. My only gripe about them is being closed on Sunday. But it's their business and they can run it how they see fit.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
farmerbyron: Sometimes my radar has problems identifying the tongue in cheek sarcasm blip.

My humor is sometimes hard to detect.....but it's almost always there.

Like Byron said, my biggest gripe with Chic fil A is I can't get a good spice chicken deluxe on Sundays.

I do wonder tho if Jesus even knows how sinful a Spivey Chicken Deluxe is.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
“Enjoy every sandwich.” – Warren Zevon

Until some says they are “special” and that a choice (not a right) is violated; they should be able to be closed on Sunday for whatever their reason.

Latest posts

Top Bottom