• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

[4Sale] Winchester Legendary Frontiersman NIB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Winchester model 94 "Legendary Frontiersman" edition, NIB, complete with two boxes of "Legendary Frontiersman" 38-55, with artwork on boxes.

Never fired, pristine condition rifle. Box has some handling wear, but still in good condition, even has tag that came tied to the rifle. Gun and ammo have resided in a climate-controlled gun safe since 1984.

You will not find a nicer example - Dad purchased this from Mashburn Arms in OKC on 1/7/1984 and it went directly to the safe.

$1350
IMG_9177.jpeg

Last edited:

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Saaaaweet, from the Winchester "Commemorative of the Month" collection.

I wanted most of those releases. That one, being .38-55, is in an awesome caliber.

They all were nice looking and uniquely designed.

Somebody will have a great rifle. I would have to use, right or wrong. I gotta shoot 'em.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Saaaaweet, from the Winchester "Commemorative of the Month" collection.

I wanted most of those releases. That one, being .38-55, is in an awesome caliber.

They all were nice looking and uniquely designed.

Somebody will have a great rifle. I would have to use, right or wrong. I gotta shoot 'em.
Lol - I gave Dad hell for keeping this a safe queen. Told him for years that when he died I'd kill a deer with it. I just can't do it - it's too nice, and I have plenty of options to kill deer with. I'm keeping most of his stuff, but some of his guns were just bought "because it was a good deal" or something, so they really have no sentimental value.