Winnipeg bus driver absolutely stuns passengers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Dang straight... Hell, if I were homeless I'd sure be spending a good portion of my donations on booze. I appreciate the honest ones with signs saying "Need money... Out of booze" etc....
I've got a friend that offers to buy the signs from them, he's one of those "consider myself an artist" types. One whole wall of his house is covered in them.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang straight... Hell, if I were homeless I'd sure be spending a good portion of my donations on booze. I appreciate the honest ones with signs saying "Need money... Out of booze" etc....

The guy in the article wasn't necessarily a homeless man (the writer described them as "by all accounts homeless") and he wasn't soliciting donations (or asking for anything really). He was just a guy walking around without shoes. I hope you are never in dire enough straights that you find yourself in the same position and the only people around have your attitude.

This article appears to be about genuine charity, not government-mandated help programs or pan-handling con-artists. This world needs genuine charity (voluntary charity from those who can use discretion, but have actual empathy toward their fellow man).

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
On a related note the bus driver was fired for improper attire at work and disrupting the route.
And a handfull of the passengers were late for work and therefore lost their jobs. One of those was so distraught that he went home and best his pregnant wife. She lost the baby. All because of one mans desire to help others.lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom