Woman films interesting encounter with wild animals on her porch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[video]http://news.yahoo.com/video/woman-films-interesting-encounter-wild-193000048.html[/video]

A woman in Alaska captured an interesting moment she found upon her return home. Her pet cats, 3 eagles and a fox were all hanging out together near her house.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty common up here. Eagles will go after small dogs but they tend to stay away from cats. Here you need to yield the right of way to larger trail users. That's a pic from yesterday out at Kincaid Park here in south Anchorage.

i31.photobucket.com_albums_c359_akbushcop_moose1.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I live in the country. Had a coyote pup come into the yard once and play with our dogs. My wife freeked out, and I went out to watch. He would chase the dogs, then the dogs would chase him. Finally got the dogs back in the house and shot the coyote.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I live in the country. Had a coyote pup come into the yard once and play with our dogs. My wife freeked out, and I went out to watch. He would chase the dogs, then the dogs would chase him. Finally got the dogs back in the house and shot the coyote.

The only good 'yote is a dead 'yote !! Well done Dennis !!

Latest posts

Top Bottom