Woman films interesting encounter with wild animals on her porch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's cool! I saw a video from Alaska where the Bald Eagles infiltrate this town every year. They are all over the place just hangin around. Crazy. I do believe it is a no no to feed them though. Bears will be next! DOH!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's cool! I saw a video from Alaska where the Bald Eagles infiltrate this town every year. They are all over the place just hangin around. Crazy. I do believe it is a no no to feed them though. Bears will be next! DOH!

Yes they will. Just back from Alaska. We had three bears come into our fish camp right after cooking some salmon. Black bears are not much of an issue unless you get between a mom and her cubs.

There was a hide on the wall of the camp from a griz that tried to get into one of the cabins. It had to be dispatched.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I live in the country. Had a coyote pup come into the yard once and play with our dogs. My wife freeked out, and I went out to watch. He would chase the dogs, then the dogs would chase him. Finally got the dogs back in the house and shot the coyote.

Well aren't you just more fun than a barrel of monkeys.

Latest posts

Top Bottom