Woman Wants Reparations? She Received Reparations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm so sick of this "I'm entitled and I deserve reparations BS" These people live in a country that provides every opportunity available to them and everyone else. The catch is you have to work for it. But they don't want to do that, they want it given to them for free. F*** them, send their lazy arse's off to Russia or some third world chit hole. Let them make their demands there and see what they get in return.

Last edited:

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am all for reparations. Give them a ticket to Zimbabwe, Ethiopia, or Nigeria.

When "ROOTS" was first broadcast, I worked with a guy, that was the most outspoken, loudmouth, Black Panther, Farakhan supporter in existence.
He scheduled 3 weeks vacation and bought a plane ticket, to discover his roots.

He was back to work in a week. Told us, as the plane was landing in Rhodesia, 2 pick ups with .50s were running down the runway shooting at the plane. The pilot powered up and flew to Egypt. He got on the first plane to US. His "roots" were in Galveston. Those asshats could keep their craphole.
His attitude done a 180 and our discussions became much more civil. He lost most of his friends and was happier.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not to mention that black tribesmen in Africa captured their enemies and sold them to the black slave traders on Africas beaches.
If they are asking for reparations, Africa is where it must start.
BTW, the Cherokees held black slaves. Haven’t heard much about blacks asking the tribe for money. The freedmen just want their citizenship in the tribe back.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not to mention that black tribesmen in Africa captured their enemies and sold them to the black slave traders on Africas beaches.
If they are asking for reparations, Africa is where it must start.
BTW, the Cherokees held black slaves. Haven’t heard much about blacks asking the tribe for money. The freedmen just want their citizenship in the tribe back.
In those particular instances the reparations have been paid. Freedmen got allotments just as tribal members did.

Latest posts

Top Bottom