Would like to know the value of a Smith & Wesson 59

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwg77

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a nickel model 59 smith that I would like to know the reasonable value. I have had trouble figuring out how to post photos. Looks like I have to use photo bucket or some other storage place. Anyone know if I can pull them direct from my computer to post here?
Anyway, any information would be great. Will try to get a photo up.
Thanks,
jwg77

jwg77

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i80.photobucket.com_albums_j178_bucktrack7_DSC_0276_zps2961cdec.jpg
s80_beta_photobucket_com_user_bucktrack7_media_DSC_0275_zpsfafdac1e_jpg_html_.jpg

Joined photo bucket again so here is the gun I am talking about.
Thanks again.

jwg77

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I should have said that I did try most of the gun auction sites like gunbroker and armslist but they didn't have enough of them listed to make a good estimation of the value.

I appreciate the compliment flatwins. I have been toying with the idea of trading it off but getting it out and messing with it makes me want to get it some new grips and head to the range.

Thanks for the responses.

jwg77

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks. Just trick photography really. I think I am going to go ahead and get some nicer grips and keep it though. I just haven't had it out of the safe in awhile and was about to make a bad decision. I have down that before and regretted it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom