Wounded Warriors = Anti-2A!???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
tl,dr - But I will say what I know of this. They were invited to go on a gun talk show and declined because they don't involve themselves with guns or gun companies(that was the reason given). Last I heard, they had changed their mind about the interview because of all the backlash(obviously). The CEO was expected to do the show a week or two later, but I don't listen to it, and am unaware if he fulfilled his promise to come on and talk about the companies policies(they originally just wanted to talk about the program, but after the drama they wanted to hear about company policy).

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Y'all are late to the game, but yes, WWP is anti-gun. They deny that of course, but their actions speak far louder than their hollow and insincere words. :(

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Their anti-2a stance pales in comparison to their administrative costs that come out of the donations. I wouldn't donate to ANY charity that consumes that much to run itself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom