Wounded Warriors = Anti-2A!???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Another gun forum, MarlinOwners.com, collected donations from members, last year, and Wouned Warriors would not accept the donation.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Y'all are late to the game, but yes, WWP is anti-gun. They deny that of course, but their actions speak far louder than their hollow and insincere words. :(

Yes, Wounded Warriors is very much aligned with ANTI 2A donors and groups.
Here is another foundation that is worthy of your attention:
http://www.militarywarriors.org/
Check out their homes4warriors link especially, as well as all their other links. Great work...and they have good 2A values as well.
:)

Fatboy Joe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I am reading that right only $32M of $74M collected goes to the vets? That is truly outrageous if I am reading the schedule of income vs expense correctly.

And they're anti-gun too? WOW!

Well it depends what they do with the $16 mil in surplus. Their fundraising expenses are pretty high, but if they spent $25 mil on fundraising/admin and brought in $74 mil, that is a pretty good margin but not even close to the others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well it depends what they do with the $16 mil in surplus. Their fundraising expenses are pretty high, but if they spent $25 mil on fundraising/admin and brought in $74 mil, that is a pretty good margin but not even close to the others.

I've heard of shell games on the actual amount of funds to the vets. You have to read the financials closely to figure it out. :(

Vamoose

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WWP will not accept donations from my company. They will not participate with gun companies or companies in the firearm industry.

I doubt it's as much a philosophical decision as a financial one. They'd prolly lose more money with a pro 2A stance than they make with an anti 2A stance.

Latest posts

Top Bottom