WOW, veterans ordered to lower flag...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Their repression of freedoms are growing ever stronger apparently. Glad I proudly display mine on my rear truck window next to 2 rifles crossed with Molon Labe under it as well. Their reasoning for forcing the flag down was pure BS as well. They just don't want others inspired to be patriotic & stand up for their rights.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/2...own-city-says-tea-party-association-makes-it/

While in other news if you hadn't heard today California also passed a bill to allow illegals to serve on juries. They don't pay taxes, aren't legal citizens yet they can be on a jury to decide the fate of a American citizen. California has officially completely fallen off the deep end of ignorance.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my flag

i.imgur.com_K6Ie6dz.jpg

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
City's property, city's flag pole, city gets to decide what flies on it. It's not that hard to understand, if you've ever dealt with a city government.

Y'all must wear yourselves out looking for news to piss you off.

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
it's not as hard as you think.

Obviously. I remember the thread about pet peeves and I couldn't think of anything to post, but recently I realized mine.

Constant complaining is my pet peeve and there is no shortage of it around here. I guess I should not let it bother me.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
City's property, city's flag pole, city gets to decide what flies on it. It's not that hard to understand, if you've ever dealt with a city government.

Y'all must wear yourselves out looking for news to piss you off.

You really think it's that hard to find things wrong that piss us off? It's not hard, just pay attention to whats going on around you in this country & you can find plenty of issues without effort.

My point is their reasoning for ordering it to be done. They based it solely on false information & fear. Not b/c it was flown above the US flag, not b/c it had vulgar images/words.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obviously. I remember the thread about pet peeves and I couldn't think of anything to post, but recently I realized mine.

Constant complaining is my pet peeve and there is no shortage of it around here. I guess I should not let it bother me.

Mine is people complaining about other people complaining. :smack:

Latest posts

Top Bottom