• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

WTB CZ 457 Magazine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrewS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Looking for any CZ 457 magazine. Prefer 10 round but would take 5 rounder.

I've searched a bunch and there no where to be found in stock right now (maybe I should say that when wanting to buy lol).

Thanks,
Drew

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
I've always ordered mags straight from the manufacturer. They show a couple options, you didn't specify if you needed 22lr or 22wmr/17hmr. If you do order from them, they have lots of cool swag like the $5.99 CZ screen printed rifle sock which I can't find on the website at the moment. But here's the link to the mags:
https://shop.cz-usa.com/cz-products/rifles/magazines/rimfire.html
Screenshot_20230109-142302.png

DrewS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I've always ordered mags straight from the manufacturer. They show a couple options, you didn't specify if you needed 22lr or 22wmr/17hmr. If you do order from them, they have lots of cool swag like the $5.99 CZ screen printed rifle sock which I can't find on the website at the moment. But here's the link to the mags:
https://shop.cz-usa.com/cz-products/rifles/magazines/rimfire.htmlView attachment 337212
Thanks for the suggestion. I'm needing 22LR 10 rounders. 25 rounders look abnormal big. No luck thru cz directly. I'll keep checking back on the site.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
How do they cycle? Scope is legit 😂
I didn't have any problems with cycling, it goes to the range with us every trip. As for the scope, it's perfectly sighted in so sometimes it's just easier to roll ugly 🤣
Honestly I'm worried if I get the scope and mount I want, the oversized bolt knob won't clear.

I'm sorry for the thread hijack

Latest posts

Top Bottom