• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Complete

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AguaFriaRanger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Howdy y'all,

I'm looking to round out my collection of soviet surplus arms and I'm sure a few of you have some old commie guns that just never make it out of the safe. Get yourself some spending money and make room for a new toy while helping me complete my fledgling collection. We can talk cash or trade, I've got some ammo and a few guns I'd trade in the right deals. I'm in Broken Arrow. Offer the right kind of deal and I'll drive wherever you are.

Thank you for your time

Last edited:

AguaFriaRanger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
so just how much do you expect to pay for them.
That depends entirely on the item and its condition.

I have a M44 Russian Mosin Nagant that I would let go of for the right price.
I'm working a deal for a Mosin right now at a pretty good price. If it falls through I'd gladly check out what you have.

Last edited:

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Howdy y'all,

I'm looking to round out my collection of soviet surplus arms and I'm sure a few of you have some old commie guns that just never make it out of the safe. Get yourself some spending money and make room for a new toy while helping me complete my fledgling collection. We can talk cash or trade, I've got some ammo and a few guns I'd trade in the right deals. I'm in Broken Arrow. Offer the right kind of deal and I'll drive wherever you are.

Thank you for your time
I have a Cherry Tolk Ive been considering selling, let me think on it. It‘s in pretty good shape have some surplus ammo too. And I am in BA :)

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Ares Armory in Lawton posted this today.

BD5B3879-DA23-4E02-BF08-506996E45578.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom