Bocephus’s Treasure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Farmer john

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Box has been passed off to Farmer John this morning, he mentioned Almost Jack Burton may get it next, AJB mentioned he was fairly new to the sight but he’s been here quite a while and has a 100% rating, That is very good and no reason not to pass it to him !!
When the box started going around the only rule was don’t tell anyone what was in it before they got it, I propose that anyone that wants it must have a 100% rating, been a member for at least six months and Participated in other threads.
Whoever has the box can do whatever they want with it. That’s just my opinion but either way let’s keep it moving.

P. S. I visited with Farmer John a bit when I dropped off the boxes He is one standup guy!
Back atcha Hipshot. I appreciate it. I’ll root around in there and add a bunch of goodies for the next round. Almost Jack Buton, Alucard or whoever is next at bat can holler at their convenience.

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 93.1%
26   2   1
Box has been passed off to Farmer John this morning, he mentioned Almost Jack Burton may get it next, AJB mentioned he was fairly new to the sight but he’s been here quite a while and has a 100% rating, That is very good and no reason not to pass it to him !!
When the box started going around the only rule was don’t tell anyone what was in it before they got it, I propose that anyone that wants it must have a 100% rating, been a member for at least six months and Participated in other threads.
Whoever has the box can do whatever they want with it. That’s just my opinion but either way let’s keep it moving.

P. S. I visited with Farmer John a bit when I dropped off the boxes He is one standup guy!
Box? Or boxes??

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 93.1%
26   2   1
I'm interested, but it is starting to sound like a dumping ground. Is no one taking anything out of these boxes?
So I thought I was just gonna off load a bunch of stuff in it but to my own surprise, I took almost as much as I added. Much to the dismay of my wife

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I'm interested, but it is starting to sound like a dumping ground. Is no one taking anything out of these
One man’s trash is another man’s treasure comes to mind, get in line and take it and see what’s there!! I figured I wouldn’t want anything but did take a couple of things the last time I had it and added a bit more, to me that’s the fun of it is just seeing what’s there !

Latest posts

Top Bottom