Bocephus’s Treasure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avtomatkalashnikov47

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Still waiting on it to make it's way around to OKC / Yukon. I got tons of grips and mags and random assorted stuff for AK's and AR's I need to just get rid of. Might drop some other random stuff in as a surprise but really the curiousity of what's in the box is what picks my interest on this.. guaranteed if I get it I'm taking less than I'm putting in. If there's anything I'm interested in at all. given I have a 3-d printer there's all kinds of gun stuff I can just make myself and stuff I already made in excess I am also happy to get rid of.

Almost Jack Burton

Not the real Jack Burton but close.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
After Thomas I think Almost Jack Burton wanted a shot at them, after that if no one else around Tulsa wants them I might be going towards OKC and can get them down there again if I need to.
I thought I was going to headed through Tulsa on my way to Grove this weekend but it's looking like the client wants to wait until they have 2 or 3 motors on the system burnt up.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I thought I was going to headed through Tulsa on my way to Grove this weekend but it's looking like the client wants to wait until they have 2 or 3 motors on the system burnt up.
Ok, I can get them back and maybe meet up with Catt57 again on a weekend since he comes up this way pretty regular or I might make a trip to the city real soon.

Almost Jack Burton

Not the real Jack Burton but close.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Sorry forgot to say I won't be up that way. Maybe some time this week. For whatever reason the customer is ok with their equipment being down while I have a clear schedule. Once my schedule is full they will be stepping and fetching for me to get there in 20 minutes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom