• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK WTS/WTT Kowa Spotting Scope

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sub Category
Optics
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
700$
Is this item for trade?
  1. For Trade
Trade Value or Items Looking For
700-1000
A while back I upgraded to a newer spotting scope , while keeping this 20-60x Kowa TSN-2 in reserve. There is nothing wrong with this scope in any respect. Anyone who knows optics knows Kowa is at the top of the food chain and will allow you to see bullets holes at very long ranges in crisp detail. If you have wanted a top tier spotting scope without spending spending the $3500 I just spent a few months ago then this is for you.

It comes with the case and lens covers as pictured. $700 or trade for good quality guns, no bubba sporters please, depending on your trade I have no problem adding some cash if yours is worth more than mine

I will also consider other trades as long as you’re not trying to pass off DVDs , beanie babies or beef jerky as a trade offer.

I am in the Okmulgee area but willing to meet you at a halfway point if you’re located in an area close to here somewhat.

IMG_0575.jpeg
IMG_0576.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom