WW2 vet calls for help as nurses laugh

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The thought of a urine stinking nursing home and incidents like this make me want to end my final days by just walking out into the woods and lying down and not waking up on this earth. They allowed this veteran-a human being to die for lack of air because of his ______.

I'm with you. I'm not suicidal by any stretch of the imagination but there are certain things I am not willing to suffer through. I have a plan in place. If the worse comes to pass and I have to follow through with that plan do not feel bad for me. Know I controlled my own destiny and that I was at peace. I'll not allow myself to be at the mercy of some heartless ******* ever again.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Damn it Annie, what a downer :puke:
I'm with you. I'm not suicidal by any stretch of the imagination but there are certain things I am not willing to suffer through. I have a plan in place. If the worse comes to pass and I have to follow through with that plan do not feel bad for me. Know I controlled my own destiny and that I was at peace. I'll not allow myself to be at the mercy of some heartless ******* ever again.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn it Annie, what a downer :puke:

Why? Because I have assholes for relatives? Ehh, can't pick your family.

Because I have a plan? Ehhh, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's runs on both sides of my family tree. After watching the effects of those 2 diseases on family members I have no desire to suffer through that, or to be left at the mercy of people who do not care about me. I've had a "plan" since my 30s, so this is not just a spur of the moment decision.

No worries, my man!! I plan on being around a LONG, LONG time!

Latest posts

Top Bottom