You might be a racist if,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
An Angry Chicago Professor was playing Golf with an Experienced Constitution Professor talking about Obamacare, and the Privileged.
The Rule of thumb was Going dutch, They concurred.
Is the rum still in the kitchen cabinet, no its empty, Hold down the fort, Ill go get some for you people from The Food Stamp President!

.Ha not me

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
An Angry Chicago Professor was playing Golf with an Experienced Constitution Professor talking about Obamacare, and the Privileged.
Is the rum still in the kitchen cabinet, no its empty, Hold down the fort, Ill go get some for you people from The Food Stamp President!

.Ha not me

Quick, let me hold your guns before you here that knock on your door!

BikerHT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

.Ha not me

That's the most racist thing I have ever read! I'm betting you are a Republican...:yelclap:

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mr. Robinson, I have given the following choice of words considerable thought: go $#!^ yourself.

And why the hell do we need a "Chief Diversity Officer," anyway? You want offensive? The idea that my tax dollars are paying for such a stupid idea is offensive.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ X 10 - I am a Federal employee and I am offended that there exists such a pandering, pointless job. Management is supposed to be able to deal with issues like this - if your managers can't do that fire them and get competent ones.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You think you guys have it bad. All you have to complain about is being falsely labeled as bigoted.

Just think what life is like for the true dyed in the wool bigots.
They can't really come out and admit it anymore because it's frowned on.
They are forced to wink and say things that could possibly be taken two different ways and let you figure out what that really means.

It just has to be a real aggravation in their lives.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You think you guys have it bad. All you have to complain about is being falsely labeled as bigoted.

Just think what life is like for the true dyed in the wool bigots.
They can't really come out and admit it anymore because it's frowned on.
They are forced to wink and say things that could possibly be taken two different ways and let you figure out what that really means.

It just has to be a real aggravation in their lives.

I don't have any issues with passive bigots. Everyone's entitled to believe as they wish, even if they're wrong. Until we amend the Constitution to authorize "thought laws" and "speech laws", I really wish everyone would stop getting their knickers in a wad every time someone says something they don't like. :(

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have any issues with passive bigots. Everyone's entitled to believe as they wish, even if they're wrong. Until we amend the Constitution to authorize "thought laws" and "speech laws", I really wish everyone would stop getting their knickers in a wad every time someone says something they don't like. :(

Oh but we do...

Ever heard of a hate crime?
http://thehill.com/video/house/218677-rep-waters-stiff-evidence-death-of-trayvon-martin-a-hate-crime-
A member of the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) on Wednesday called the shooting of Trayvon Martin a hate crime.

"I, personally, really truly believe this is a hate crime," said Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) in a joint interview with CBC Chairman Rep. Emanuel Cleaver (D-Mo.) on CNN.

Now ... if someone were to shoot someone else and they are the same race then it might be self defence. But if a white guy shoots a black guy then it's a hate crime. The difference? The only difference is what is going on in the mind of the perp at the time of the offence. In other words, the perp's thoughts. Whether you care to admit it or not, we now have firmly accepted the idea of thought crimes in this country.

And so it goes ... toward complete thought control. The only question is how long it will take.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh but we do...

Ever heard of a hate crime?
http://thehill.com/video/house/218677-rep-waters-stiff-evidence-death-of-trayvon-martin-a-hate-crime-
A member of the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) on Wednesday called the shooting of Trayvon Martin a hate crime.

"I, personally, really truly believe this is a hate crime," said Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) in a joint interview with CBC Chairman Rep. Emanuel Cleaver (D-Mo.) on CNN.

Now ... if someone were to shoot someone else and they are the same race then it might be self defence. But if a white guy shoots a black guy then it's a hate crime. The difference? The only difference is what is going on in the mind of the perp at the time of the offence. In other words, the perp's thoughts. Whether you care to admit it or not, we now have firmly accepted the idea of thought crimes in this country.

And so it goes ... toward complete thought control. The only question is how long it will take.

Nuff said... :(

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At this point I really can care less if they or anyone calls me a racist.... Because I have seen 10000 x more folks of color who fit that racist mold in the last few years... so effem

Latest posts

Top Bottom