You read it,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What about Father Time? Is he chopped liver or something? :anyone:

The U.N. is obviously being discriminatory with this. I'm going to tattle on them.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, those U.N. guys are such mannerists. "Mother Earth" will still be spinning when all the large mammals are gone.

Lev. 25:23-24. The land is mine and you are but aliens and my tenants. Throughout the country that you hold as a possession, you must provide for the redemption of the land.

Ezekiel 34:2-4. Woe to the shepherds of Israel who only take care of themselves! Should not the shepherds take care of the flock? You eat the curds, clothe yourselves with the wool and slaughter the choice animals, but you did not take care of the flock! You have not strengthened the weak or healed the sick or bound up the injured. You have not brought back the strays or searched for the lost. You have ruled them harshly and brutally.

Ezekiel 34:17-18. As for you, my flock... Is it not enough for you to feed on good pasture? Must you also trample the rest of your pasture with your feet? Is it not enough for you to drink clear water? Must you also muddy the rest with your feet?

cyberslider

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm all for it. It's about time Mother Earth gets her share, too. She needs reparations for all of the strip mining and water pollution, and we need a Congressional Oak Caucus in D.C - the Oaks have been under-represented for too long. I'm sure if it were possible that my peppers would hold some kind of rally, my tomato hybrids would promote a diversity agenda, and my apple trees would hold a parade celebrating cross-pollination. Someone needed to step up and support those who aren't able to be heard. Thank you, United Nations!

What about the Maples? The Maples want more sunlight but the Oaks ignore their pleas. They say the Oaks are just too lofty and they grab up all the light.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lev. 25:23-24. The land is mine and you are but aliens and my tenants. Throughout the country that you hold as a possession, you must provide for the redemption of the land.

Ezekiel 34:2-4. Woe to the shepherds of Israel who only take care of themselves! Should not the shepherds take care of the flock? You eat the curds, clothe yourselves with the wool and slaughter the choice animals, but you did not take care of the flock! You have not strengthened the weak or healed the sick or bound up the injured. You have not brought back the strays or searched for the lost. You have ruled them harshly and brutally.

Ezekiel 34:17-18. As for you, my flock... Is it not enough for you to feed on good pasture? Must you also trample the rest of your pasture with your feet? Is it not enough for you to drink clear water? Must you also muddy the rest with your feet?

I was hoping for Ecclesiastes.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The idea of letting UN greenie wienies regulate industry is like putting Democrats in charge of the budget, it is going to be a fuster cluck.

This madness makes sense to me. The UN recently tried to gain control over sovereign nations under the guise of the AGW (Anthropogenic Global Warming) planetary emergency. The Copenhagen 2010 international meeting was supposed to work out the details of wealth redistribution from Western nations to third world nations and China. The East Anglia CRU "climategate" leaks changed everything and the talks failed even though Hillary promised hundreds of billions.
Something needs to be done to get those damn capitalist pigs to pay their fair share they owe to the third world.
I may be wrong but I strongly believe that this latest ploy will turn in to how much we have to pay to those nations that deserve it so that we can atone for the sins committed against Goddess Gaia.
I expect the Left to completely embrace the idea and start planning for the money owed to the third world so that the wealth redistribution schemes can start again.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This madness makes sense to me. The UN recently tried to gain control over sovereign nations under the guise of the AGW (Anthropogenic Global Warming) planetary emergency. The Copenhagen 2010 international meeting was supposed to work out the details of wealth redistribution from Western nations to third world nations and China. The East Anglia CRU "climategate" leaks changed everything and the talks failed even though Hillary promised hundreds of billions.
Something needs to be done to get those damn capitalist pigs to pay their fair share they owe to the third world.
I may be wrong but I strongly believe that this latest ploy will turn in to how much we have to pay to those nations that deserve it so that we can atone for the sins committed against Goddess Gaia.
I expect the Left to completely embrace the idea and start planning for the money owed to the third world so that the wealth redistribution schemes can start again.

One thing for sure. If this does not work, it wont be long before they come up with something new.

Latest posts

Top Bottom