You've Got To Be Freaking Kidding Me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stewartglock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I know ... thank GAWD I am an old white woman ... I have said for years that the middle class white American male is the most discriminated against species on the planet.

I gotta stop now or I am gonna get in trouble ... :fullauto:

I have very few "hot button" issues ... Just in case you hadn't noticed, this is one of them ...

I take it you are a BIG fan of Oprah? :bolt:

Bruno2

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This reminds me of when they tried to make ebonics an official language.

Can't fix stupid....

I remember that . Right, lets not try to teach the kids proper English. Lets try to force the nation to adopt a butchered form of the language. I think Oprah was pushing that also .

I take it you are a BIG fan of Oprah?

I cant believe that she is where she is today. I thought she was retiring? Probably one of the biggest steps down in the declination of our country.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I take it you are a BIG fan of Oprah? :bolt:

oh, yeah ... :rolleyes2 You know, she has done some good in the world I guess. I just don't buy into the "adoration thing" ya know.

Besides, I have a feeling she wouldn't like my guns too much. Of course, you never know 'til you try. I would love the chance to take her (or just about any celebrity for that matter) out for a shooting lesson and to one of the local matches here.

You know me ... not a stranger on the planet ...:woot:

stewartglock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
oh, yeah ... :rolleyes2 You know, she has done some good in the world I guess. I just don't buy into the "adoration thing" ya know.

Besides, I have a feeling she wouldn't like my guns too much. Of course, you never know 'til you try. I would love the chance to take her (or just about any celebrity for that matter) out for a shooting lesson and to one of the local matches here.

You know me ... not a stranger on the planet ...:woot:

Well that was a lot more tame than I expected....you must have already taken your pain pills and are feeling good today....:bighug:

It is best that I not give my opinion, I wouldn't want to hurt anybody's feelers and have to do more time in the hole.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well that was a lot more tame than I expected....you must have already taken your pain pills and are feeling good today....:bighug:

It is best that I not give my opinion, I wouldn't want to hurt anybody's feelers and have to do more time in the hole.

LOL ... nope, no pain pills today ... That TENS thing-a-ma-jiggy is W.O.N.D.E.R.F.U.L. :werd:

Seriously, though, how much fun would it be to just go from idiot celebrity to idiot celebrity showing them how much fun shooting is ... :hyper:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From which end of the gun? :wink2:

Well, we could try the "back end" first ... :spitlaugh

It that doesn't work I am always looking for target holders ... ;)

OMG that just reminded me of that scene in The Jackal where Bruce Willis is sighting in his big honking whatever it was ...

Hold this pack of cigarettes. OK ... NOW RUN!! LOL

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The sad thing about this is that their main target audience consists of those children most likely to be harmed long term should their experimental teaching methods prove to not work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom