Yuengling Beer Coming to Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Never tried it.
It's not bad, but it's also not anything I'd make a road trip for. If the store was out of pale ales and Colorado Koolaid, then I'd get some.
I know some people who'll be happy to hear this, and I'm happy for them, but beer has always been a big bottle of "meh" to me.

At least it's not as bad as tea. Blech.
I've never heard blasphemy like this before. I'm sad.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never tried it either, and have been in states where it's sold. So many beers out there it's hard to pick one out. I do like an IPA with a high IBU on tap though.
Sante Few Brewing makes one called Happy Camper that is pretty fair. Stella and Fat Tire are pretty good.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been getting their Black & Tan in Arkansas whenever I'm there, or I have my father-in-law pick me up some when he comes this way from Arkansas. Black & Tan is my favorite beer, but I want to try their Dark Porter. I'm not sure they sell it outside of Pennsylvania. None of the liquor stores in the Springdale area had even heard of it. Their Oktoberfest is good, too, and the Hersheys is good for about one and done for me.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been getting their Black & Tan in Arkansas whenever I'm there, or I have my father-in-law pick me up some when he comes this way from Arkansas. Black & Tan is my favorite beer, but I want to try their Dark Porter. I'm not sure they sell it outside of Pennsylvania. None of the liquor stores in the Springdale area had even heard of it. Their Oktoberfest is good, too, and the Hersheys is good for about one and done for me.

I like regular Yuengling beer. Haven’t tried their spin offs.

Have you ever had a real Black n Tan? It’s made with Guinness and Bass ail. If you have, how does it compare to it?

Guinness is my favorite beer

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like regular Yuengling beer. Haven’t tried their spin offs.

Have you ever had a real Black n Tan? It’s made with Guinness and Bass ail. If you have, how does it compare to it?

Guinness is my favorite beer
I haven’t, but I’d certainly try one. Guiness is good, their Foreign Extra Stout is good, but their Draught is a no-go for me. Always seems flat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom