Yuengling Beer Coming to Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Picture from Yuengling's social media. The only one I havent tried is the Chesterfield and I've never seen those outside of company posts
FB_IMG_1694236900189.jpg

Edit to add, apparently I haven't had Bongo Fizz either...

FB_IMG_1694237071608.jpg

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Picture from Yuengling's social media. The only one I havent tried is the Chesterfield and I've never seen those outside of company posts
View attachment 409018
Edit to add, apparently I haven't had Bongo Fizz either...

View attachment 409019
So how was the Pilsner? I have been desperately looking for a replacement for my favorite Pilsner, Trummer Pils and in my top 5 of all beers. Years ago there was a group of six of us that went for a regular Thursday after work social hour. Out of all the beers they had on tap, 5 of us prefered the Trummer. The 6th guy was a Kiwi so he had to be manly and only drink Guiness. :rolleyes: The bar closed years ago and I never found it anyplace else or a decent replacement for it. I tried to have it ordered in by Parkhills Liquor but after checking found out it was no longer distributed into OK (it's made in Cali so they probably decided OK wasn't worthy of having it).

On another note, I was in a restaurant last night sitting in the bar area and I noticed on the special board they were serving Yingling Octoberfest. So there's a new one for you to look for. I didn't try it as I was thirsty for something else.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So how was the Pilsner? I have been desperately looking for a replacement for my favorite Pilsner, Trummer Pils and in my top 5 of all beers. Years ago there was a group of six of us that went for a regular Thursday after work social hour. Out of all the beers they had on tap, 5 of us prefered the Trummer. The 6th guy was a Kiwi so he had to be manly and only drink Guiness. :rolleyes: The bar closed years ago and I never found it anyplace else or a decent replacement for it. I tried to have it ordered in by Parkhills Liquor but after checking found out it was no longer distributed into OK (it's made in Cali so they probably decided OK wasn't worthy of having it).

On another note, I was in a restaurant last night sitting in the bar area and I noticed on the special board they were serving Yingling Octoberfest. So there's a new one for you to look for. I didn't try it as I was thirsty for something else.
I got a 6 pack of Octoberfest a few pages ago. It's great. The pilsner is a top 4 Yuengling for me, Octoberfest, Light, Original, Pilsner, Flight, and then Black & Tan. I'm not counting Hershey's cus I can't enjoy it more than one a day haha but it's good

Latest posts

Top Bottom