Yuengling Beer Coming to Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Love me some Shiner Bock. I’m going to have to find some of this Yeungleng Oktoberfest beer
If you like Shiner Bock, look for the Yuengling Black and Tan, real close. If you can find it Czech Var dark beats em both (Czech Republic), hard to find the dark now for some reason, even the place on 23rd only has the light.

Tumbleweed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Regular Yuengling is not my favorite beer, but I don't hate it. I got some of their Oktoberfest recently and really like it. Some friends got some Yuengling Hersheys chocolate beer brought up from Louisiana and it was good if you like choc beer.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Give Founder's "Centennial" IPA a try. It's my favorite IPA taste-wise, very smooth and just a touch sweet, but I can only handle one before dinner - it's so good I immediately crave another, but a second will gas me up like an over-pressurized weather balloon for some reason, and sadly it only comes in cans, My alternate is Guinness Stout Draft in the 11.2 oz bottles (not the nitrogenated crap in cans with a ping pong ball rattling around inside, and not the Extra Stout version). GSD is smooth, mild, and non-gassing - at least for my elderly innards. I love dark, malty beers that are strong but smooth and mild tasting, look like molasses in the glass, and will retain a big tan head long after pouring. I'd actually like to try a couple of Yuengling's offerings but it's really hard to find around SW OKC for some reason.
I’ll have to find some of that Founders Centennial beer. Never heard of it. As for Guinness I’m guilty of liking it with the nitrogen. I’ve loved that beer from the first drop. The first I had was back in Hong Kong when I was a young sailor in the mid 90s. I’ve been hooked and knocking them back whenever I’ve had a chance. Ever had a Murphy’s stout? I’ve only had it in the cans like the Guinness with the nitrogen. I don’t think I’ve ever seen it on tap anywhere. It is similar but good. So is the Scottish stout BelleHaven. Mmmmmmmmm mmmmm

Latest posts

Top Bottom