Anyone seen this ? “Survivalist Compound”

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The problem with a thing like this is notoriety. It's on the map and available for everyone to see. If you want a bolt-hole, you don't want anyone to know you have a bolt-hole or where it is. This is a hive of 575 bolt holes on and open prairie. Think about that for a minute.

The first and most easily exploitable fatal flaw in this plan is right there on their website:

vivosxpointbunker207sm.jpg

One way in, one way out, blast door swings out. All someone has to do is drop a small boulder or disable a vehicle in front of it and you're entombed alive, forever.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
The problem with a thing like this is notoriety. It's on the map and available for everyone to see. If you want a bolt-hole, you don't want anyone to know you have a bolt-hole or where it is. This is a hive of 575 bolt holes on and open prairie. Think about that for a minute.

The first and most easily exploitable fatal flaw in this plan is right there on their website:

vivosxpointbunker207sm.jpg

One way in, one way out, blast door swings out. All someone has to do is drop a small boulder or disable a vehicle in front of it and you're entombed alive, forever.
Frankly I wouldn’t be surprised if it doesn’t get nuked for funsies. If I was China or Russia and ending the world as we know it, I would likely nuke the old “teotwaki arms stockpile” just to be on the safe side. It’s just one warhead to render the area sterile for a long time.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Frankly I wouldn’t be surprised if it doesn’t get nuked for funsies. If I was China or Russia and ending the world as we know it, I would likely nuke the old “teotwaki arms stockpile” just to be on the safe side. It’s just one warhead to render the area sterile for a long time.
I also like that they think the Yellowstone blast zone is gonna stay in that rather smallish circle. LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom