Anyone ever seen a UFO?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_4608.png

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One sweltry night in GA years ago, chenry and I were out hunting coot when all of a sudden a silent bright light appeared overhead. Then, chenry was lifted into the light as I was left behind. I yelled out "HEY!" but was then told telepathically that I did not qualify for experimentation. Last I saw of either one...

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1977-ish. Riding with my best friend in his dark green, 4-door, gas-guzzling Galaxy 500. We had a couple of girl friends (as opposed to girlfriends) with us. It was late, we were on a deserted FM road NW of Houston going out to a place everyone called "Blue Light Cemetery"...near Addicks Reservoir. We weren't drinking and we weren't high.

We were pretty much hauling the mail down this road when three tiny lights in a triangle pattern, kind of alternating between red and orange. The color seemed to change as the lights moved left or right. They weren't in the sky...they were right in front of the windshield...like they were hovering over the hood of the car. No sound and no other shape we could make out aside from the triangle pattern. They weren't particularly bright and I seem to recall I could see everything around the lights...the headlights on the road, the car hood, signs, etc... Robert slowed down to maybe 25 or 30 mph and we all saw it and watched it for 30 or 40 seconds as a I recall. Lots of "oohs and aahs" and "look at it now" conversation.

Next thing you know the lights are gone, the car is stopped and no longer running (with the key and lights still on), and it's off the road in the shallow and muddy ditch. None of us remembered going off the road and stopping. We were sort of dumbfounded and just trying to figure out what happened. We didn't have much luck getting the car back on the road until some old drunk dude in a raggedy pickup eventually came along and pulled us out of the ditch.

I have no idea how to explain it and everyone we told about it just said Robert drove off the road because he was too busy watching the "lights". I suppose that's possible but it didn't seem plausible that none of us remembered it. Of course, no other explanation really seemed plausible, either. I do remember we all decided going to the graveyard was a bad idea after that. For some reason I vividly remember, all these years later, we drove to a 7-11 near my house and I bought a Coke Icee. Weird how you remember stuff like that.

That's the only time I felt like I saw a UFO...even though it really wasn't in the sky.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While looking for the aurora I did see a small light traveling northeast in the sky. It wasn't blinking, was moving southwest to northeast, and quicker than most satellites I have seen. Was it a spacecraft from another world? Maybe, could have been a satellite or a very high flying aircraft, but I will never know.

Chaparral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While looking for the aurora I did see a small light traveling northeast in the sky. It wasn't blinking, was moving southwest to northeast, and quicker than most satellites I have seen. Was it a spacecraft from another world? Maybe, could have been a satellite or a very high flying aircraft, but I will never know.

International space station. Seen it a couple of times and it fits your description. You can verify the flight path online. So yes, extraterrestrial flight vehicle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom