Tuttle Couple Held Hostage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These kinds of things disturb me. A couple of years ago some guys walking the neighborhood decided to try my front door when I didn't answer. Two GSDs hit the door like a ton of bricks, barking and raising all kinds of hell ... I bet you to this day those guys still have weak bowels.

If they had made it though the front door a really pissed off old woman would have met them in the first bedroom door they would have come to with a Mossberg ... Azzhats ...

Ah, one can learn so much on internet forums. So, if I come to your house, I want to be sure and bring treats for the GSD's and flowers for the lady?

Also, for the benefit of the one that asked as to where the house is located, it is in Silver Ridge addition, NE of Tuttle.

And, I'm still waiting for more information before suggesting anything about this incident.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ah, one can learn so much on internet forums. So, if I come to your house, I want to be sure and bring treats for the GSD's and flowers for the lady?

Also, for the benefit of the one that asked as to where the house is located, it is in Silver Ridge addition, NE of Tuttle.

And, I'm still waiting for more information before suggesting anything about this incident.

:rollingla That would be a start ... :hey3::P

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you going to share?

With the nature of this website of late I'm afraid I'll get banned for say something that rubs someone the wrong way.

My wife thinks the couple couldn't pay their mortgage so they burned it down for the insurance money. It's convenient the kids were "away". Who leaves a note saying they're gong to burn your house down? If they were tied up/handcuffed how did they get out of the house while it was burning down?

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With the nature of this website of late I'm afraid I'll get banned for say something that rubs someone the wrong way.

My wife thinks the couple couldn't pay their mortgage so they burned it down for the insurance money. It's convenient the kids were "away". Who leaves a note saying they're gong to burn your house down? If they were tied up/handcuffed how did they get out of the house while it was burning down?

Lots of good questions.
I am interested in hearing the answers but it sounds like your wife could be pretty close.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

One news article I read today stated that the couple were handcuffed to dining room chairs. According to the story, the husband was able to break the chair to get free and then helped his wife. Beyond that, the news story didn't elaborate much.

Latest posts

Top Bottom