Tuttle Couple Held Hostage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This is not meant to criticize the above comment, but my experience with the news media is that they DO leave out information. Sometimes, important details don't emerge until much later. I recall for instance of a case where a young lady was killed and thus her unborn baby died as well. While the new media went on an on about the unborn baby, they left out that the whole incident was gang related and that the young lady was actively involved with the gangs.

The young lady was originally portrayed as an innocent victim, when in reality, she wasn't.

I also feel that I will wait on the Tuttle story for now until more details come about. Granted, the Tuttle police department probably doesn't have an investigative division with detectives, but why is the OSBI involved and there is no reference to the Grady County sheriff's office?

I agree, but if we take that approach, then we can't discuss it, ever.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Talking about punkazz thugs trying to burn people alive, does it really matter what proceeded the event? Scumbags are Scumbags even if they are offing their own kind.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of the big problems with Tuttle is that no one locks their doors or cars.

My daughter lives in Tuttle. People are constantly walking in and out of her house. The door is never locked, even when she is in the back with the kids. "oh, dad, it's no big deal."

The other day, my wife went up there. She called to say she was on the way and was told "the keys are in the pickup". Where in the pickup? "In the ignition. We leave 'em there all the time."

Sheesh.

Dave

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of the big problems with Tuttle is that no one locks their doors or cars.

My daughter lives in Tuttle. People are constantly walking in and out of her house. The door is never locked, even when she is in the back with the kids. "oh, dad, it's no big deal."

The other day, my wife went up there. She called to say she was on the way and was told "the keys are in the pickup". Where in the pickup? "In the ignition. We leave 'em there all the time."

Sheesh.

Dave

That is how it was where I live until a few weeks ago.

kwinok

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am suspicious for now until more facts come out. Strange how the kids were not home. They both manage to get free when the house of that size it totally engulfed. Neither one of them were seriously assaulted. Noemtion of any descriptions ( height / weight). All seems a bit strange to me!

Latest posts

Top Bottom