Tuttle Couple Held Hostage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

osulove10

New to the site!
Reaction score
What is sad is that u people automatically jump to the worst conclusion. I too am I mother and occasionally it is nice to have a night out for a date. We should all be counting our blessings and think more on how the couple was lucky to have not had their children with them, not be suspicious of them..and if u read the report you would see the couple escaped before the house was completely on fire. It is sad that while a family just lost their entire world in that fire and nearly died is in pain and shock people like you are criticizing and manipulating the situation. God be with this family and hear their needs. Justice
will be served.
God bless

cw821

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm building a house in the big town of Rocky (population <200). When I tell people I'm putting in an alarm system, they look at me like I'm stupid so I quit mentioning it to anyone. If the owners or the bad guys don't get it activated, then smoke detectors would. Unfortunately this stuff happens anywhere now.

Any idea of the location of the house? I just move from 3 miles SE of Tuttle last fall.

RWS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you never know, crazy things happen. just look at the "Denny" case. retired couple violently murdered in their rural home Christmas 2007. nothing taken, no suspects, no leads, huge unclaimed reward. never heard of one person with a clue as to why or by whom.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These kinds of things disturb me. A couple of years ago some guys walking the neighborhood decided to try my front door when I didn't answer. Two GSDs hit the door like a ton of bricks, barking and raising all kinds of hell ... I bet you to this day those guys still have weak bowels.

If they had made it though the front door a really pissed off old woman would have met them in the first bedroom door they would have come to with a Mossberg ... Azzhats ...

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Re-entry into my own home is a high-alert time for me and I'm very cautious.

This. I live out in the country. I've pissed off some people in high places that are well connected before. I also have a few skeletons in the closet.

If the dog isn't acting normal when I go up to the door...

One of the big problems with Tuttle is that no one locks their doors or cars.

For awhile when I lived in Weatherford, I got lax and would sometimes leave the keys in the car for a quick run in someplace. I got my car stolen from the driveway of the duplex I lived in. Now, its natural to lock the doors, and lock the deadbolt on the house.

I'm building a house in the big town of Rocky (population <200). When I tell people I'm putting in an alarm system, they look at me like I'm stupid so I quit mentioning it to anyone.

You're being generous with that 200 figure. I'd say around 120, including stray dogs and cats.

I've thought about putting an alarm system on my trailer. But what good is an alarm when there is no one to hear it?

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I smell someone who couldn't make their mortgage so they decided to torch their own house. Things don't add up.

That's a big 10-4

KFOR this morning:

"The week before, they had a note in their mailbox written on a small piece of paper in crayon that says 'we burn house,'" West said.

These are the first burglars EVAR to give advance warning

AND they spoke Spanish ;) Well, that's good enough for me.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hear some real emotion in the background...either good actors or it's legit.

I'll take your word for it. Why in the world people want to listen to any 911 call is beyond me (no offense, I have never heard one that just didn't make my skin crawl ... kinda like the videos out there of police shootings ... especially the ones someone dies in) ... I hate that stuff being released to the general public ... :sorry4:

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll take your word for it. Why in the world people want to listen to any 911 call is beyond me (no offense, I have never heard one that just didn't make my skin crawl ... kinda like the videos out there of police shootings ... especially the ones someone dies in) ... I hate that stuff being released to the general public ... :sorry4:

I don't know why I listen either. Curiosity I guess.
After listening to it I usually wish I hadn't.

Latest posts

Top Bottom