GIVEAWAY: .300 WIN MAG Bullet Pen - the MIGHTY PEN co

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi again everyone!

It's time for the next MIGHTY PEN giveaway. I'm very happy to be a sponsor of Oklahoma Shooters Association and with the incredible response to last week's giveaway. We had 176 entries and Caseman won a .30-06/.308 Bullet Pen.

I'll be mixing up the giveaways every week to keep it fresh, so make sure you check every Monday for a new giveaway thread. I'll keep the link posted in my signature as well.

This week's giveaway is a brand new product I'm introducing. In the effort to kick things up a notch, I challenged myself to create a unique pen that would appeal to those wanting a little larger, more hefty pen. This distinct .300 Winchester Magnum pen uses high quality Parker style refills and incorporates a bright polished copper tip that is styled after a FMJ bullet. The top of the pen is a .300 Winchester Short Magnum cartridge that is shorter and just a little thicker to give the perfect 'cigar pen' style balance. Purplehaze has the beta version of this pen and I've just sent the first production model over to Staff Sergeant Smoot with our Oklahoma Army National Guard (member name BDSolutionsArdmore) in Afghanistan for trials in the sand/rocks.

Rules are simple:

- You must be an OSA member.

- Post here one time saying "I'm in" or whatever you want to say (I like the creativity last week). Your post is your entry. No double posting, replying, etc...

- The entry timeframe will run this entire next week from now until the evening of Sunday, August 21st. On that Sunday night at 10pm, the entry period will close and I'll use a randompicker.com again as a publicly verifiable method of choosing the winning post number. The winner will be posted sometime Sunday night after 10pm.

- If you reside in Tulsa area, I can meet the winner to deliver. Otherwise, you'll need to provide me with a shipping address. I will deliver or mail on the following Monday.

That's it...

I'm happy to be supporting OSA and hope you'll all visit the website at www.theMIGHTYPENcompany.com where you can see the entire line of Bullet Pens in various calibers, .50 BMG Razors, and coming soon a lineup of high quality Bullet Keychains. The direct link to this pen on the website is: http://www.themightypencompany.com/BULLET_PENS.html#300WM. They are currently available in either brass or nickel.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom