the MIGHTY PEN co Father's Day OSA Appreciation Giveaway

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Does Danny Tanner really smell?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbitcreekok

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I voted no because I heard he lost his sense of smell in a tragic accident involving the Kama Sutra, fried chicken, a golf cart, and a clown.

Love you pens, but I think the first thing I'm going to buy is one of those zombie max key chains. Love how Hornady cashed in on the Zombie hype in a fun but useful way, and now you are too.

I just assumed that since he probably had a nose, he would smell. I did not know about his tragic accident that caused him to smell bad.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok guys.

Sorry I'm a little late on choosing the winner tonight but life took over for a little while.

Give me a few minutes and I'll have the random top secret computer pick the lucky recipient.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK.

I hacked into the NSA computers and got them to run a random generator for me... they said the winner is:

trappercb

Congratulations! I'll be sending you a PM to get your details on shipping details.

Thanks to everyone for participating. It's always a pleasure to serve the OSA community and I'm proud to be a supporter.

Thanks also to everyone who has been a MIGHTY PEN customer. We got our start here on OSA and it's without a doubt "home base" for us.

Ps. You can checkout the validity of the random draw here: http://www.randompicker.com/protocol/34212x77609

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom