This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Well... it's official. I've worn my keyboard out typing 10,000 posts here on OSA. Over that time, I've met hundreds of other members, made some great friends, re-connected with some others, discussed, debated, sold, bought, traded, learned a lot, taught some, shared a bunch, cried (not really), laughed, prayed, and enjoyed every minute.

I am grateful for this place and for all of the members here. To have such a large community of like-minded 2A and firearms enthusiasts that feels like a hometown club is a rarity. We're lucky and blessed for it. Big thanks to JB, Kelly and all of the mods and people behind the scenes that keep OSA running and giving us this great platform.

You guys (and gals) are the best.

<cue all of the old farts telling me I'm a newbie now lol>

Unfortunately, only 17 were substantial, so we're stripping your classifieds access now.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're good. You've got 28 posts that count...

mostly in the deleted section; they still count, right?

LOL ... Yeah ... whatever you say ... no seriously ... I'm not being catty ... :) ... I love you mods, you know that, right?? :) Oh, and btw, GC says to tell your wife she is NOT allowed to show me any more websites ever again ... ROFLMAO! :D

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
LOL ... Yeah ... whatever you say ... no seriously ... I'm not being catty ... :) ... I love you mods, you know that, right?? :) Oh, and btw, GC says to tell your wife she is NOT allowed to show me any more websites ever again ... ROFLMAO! :D

LOL!!!

She gets onto me for being on OSA too much...

Latest posts

Top Bottom