10/28/2015 republican debate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting debate. I kind of saw some of the folks on stage rebel against some of the questions designed to make them look bad with replies that slammed the liberal media. Saw Trump give a side wink to Carson in one reply. Trump was asked about gun control, and gun free zones. It was a gotcha question because the mods said they found out he had some gun free construction areas. When asked if he would open those to CC he said yes. Kinda stuttered a bit, but he said yes. We can be assured the media will follow up on this.

Cruz had a great moment when he said he was the only one in congress that is fighting the establishment tooth and nail.

Christy had some good moments, but his track record made those shallow.

Got into the debate in the middle of it, but Carson wasn't hardly into the discussion. The others were raising hands, etc to get attention, but he just stood there. He may have made his points early. Don't know.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It will be known as a low point in American media. When a major network invites a particular party's candidates on stage only to ridicule them and attempt to make them look bad. It was the worst and most obvious liberal bias I've ever seen on TV.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It will be known as a low point in American media. When a major network invites a particular party's candidates on stage only to ridicule them and attempt to make them look bad. It was the worst and most obvious liberal bias I've ever seen on TV.

Agreed. I applaud most of the forum that they fought back to the bias.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I set it to record and for some reason it recorded the after debate show and not the debate. I was mad. Like I give a crap about what those idiots say when the debate is over.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Loved it when Cruze said "The questions asked so far in this debate illustrate why the American people do not trust this media.
This is not a cage match, and you look at the questions, Donald trump are you a comic book villain, Ben Carson, can you do math? And it went on.

Cruz gets points for this.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
CNBC = :puke::censored::pissed::madbox::finger:

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nb-staff/2015/10/28/bozell-cnbc-debates-was-encyclopedic-example-liberal-media-bias
Bozell: CNBC Debate Was an 'Encyclopedic Example of Liberal Media Bias'
By NB Staff | October 28, 2015 | 10:12 PM

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/10/hannity-on-cnbc-debate-this-is-going-to-go-down-in-history-as-a-really-bad-night-for-the-media-video/
Hannity on CNBC Debate: “This Is Going to Go Down in History as REALLY BAD NIGHT for the Media” (Video)
Jim Hoft Oct 28th, 2015 10:12 pm

Rubio's and Hannity's comments on tonights CNBC'S "FUBAR DEBATE/DEBACLE":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cA_NttxA2ac

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/oct/28/gop-debate-veers-out-control-cruz-blasts-moderator/#!
Republican debate veers out of control as Cruz, Rubio blast moderators for bias
By Valerie Richardson - The Washington Times - Wednesday, October 28, 2015

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
By far Cruz was the man of the evening. He was the first to call out the media. Once the other candidates saw the peoples reaction to Cruz blasting the media they tried to play (oh me too me too let me say that too)

However i did like rubios comment on the media being the Dems super PAC. That was funny as hell but true in a way. Some of them up there need to drop out they are wasting our time.

ultimase

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I set it to record and for some reason it recorded the after debate show and not the debate. I was mad. Like I give a crap about what those idiots say when the debate is over.

Fairly easy to find it on youtube. From what I've seen thus far, I'm glad that Cruz exposed the liberal bias. Jeb looked weaker than ever, Rubio became stronger in sparing with jeb. The debate changed, at first they were jabbing each other, after Cruz took exposed the moderators the debate became more partisan, and I like how the audience was making the moderators uncomfortable for once.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK-el7N_MlQ&list=PLya88Ls09GffeCkrsTTVf2LJPWEaLCYm-&index=1

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Me too. I never thought Candy would be outdone but there it was and it went on and on and on. I damn near turned it off at the very beginning. The commentators before and then the moderators after it started were talking over each other and it was very irritating. I mean there were 3 people all interrupting each other! It was the most unprofessional debacle I've ever seen.

I thought something was going to be afoot. Before it started they felt the need to point out that at the college, the board members are elected and 5 of the 9 are GOP. They had to point out how middle of the road Boulder is. :laugh6:

Rubio absolutely owned Jeb. Jeb thought he had a zinger and Rubio was having none of it. He scolded Jeb like he was an ameteur running for city council. Jeb needs to quit, he handed his mojo over to the dims. Christie had a great moment but it will not help him.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'll watch the recorded debate tonight. In the mornings after watching channel 5 news for the weather, I watch the ABC morning news intro of top stories while Fox News is doing their intro's. ABC's short clips of the debate and description would have had me believe the candidates were fighting each with the clips like Christie mentioning comments being more rude than New Jersey people and Carson being booed by the audience. On Fox News I saw the full content of two of those clips and they were directed toward the commentators, one from Christie and the other from the audience. I went back over to ABC during the Fox commercial and all they were talking about were Hillary Clintons response to the debate. Crap like this is why I will not even try to debate any liberals, not worth my time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom