1000 yard range at OKCGC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man that's a really nice range what part of Oklahoma is that in.
It's out by Acadia. It is a beautiful range, Take a lunch, spend the day. And the rules there are very relaxed Remember, the rules protect you and others who live close by. I'm at Tri City now and they are obsessed with rules.

joshuacarrifee35

Marksman
Reaction score
We have a 1000 yard range here in southern Arizona in 3 points have shot a few times its cool if you have the right optic I've seen lots of guys just blow through rounds trying. I shoot a 6.5-300 weatherby mag mark v. With a z6i swarovski.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man that's a really nice range what part of Oklahoma is that in.
Oklahoma City Gun Club. The facility is northeast of Oklahoma City. The Club facility is on 600 acres - one square mile, less 40 acres on one corner.

The facility is owned by the Club. The Club is overseen by a Board, and run by volunteers.

All of the everyday happenings there are done by volunteers. The Match Directors, the Division Chairs ( head of a range), everyone is a volunteer.

Mowing, repairing the targets, cleaning the toilets, sweeping the clubhouse; all of it is volunteer work.

That is why the yearly dues are so inexpensive; less than $20/month for 365 day access, sunup to sundown.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have a 1000 yard range here in southern Arizona in 3 points have shot a few times its cool if you have the right optic I've seen lots of guys just blow through rounds trying. I shoot a 6.5-300 weatherby mag mark v. With a z6i swarovski.
Is the price on the Swarovski negotiable? Glad to have you comment here from such a faraway place.

joshuacarrifee35

Marksman
Reaction score
Is the price on the Swarovski negotiable? Glad to have you comment here from such a faraway place.
Not selling it took to long to be able to afford it lol. But it a awesome scope. I lived in Edmond for a few but really never hunted there always fished but made it a point to return and deer hunt so in November I'm coming there. Going in blind been doing a ton of research through onX and found some good spots in black kettle hoping away from everyone lol. As you guys say the pumpkin patch

Latest posts

Top Bottom