'15 - '16 ESPN Fantasy Basketball

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone who's on the fence, you should give this a try. The more teams the better, and it was a pretty cool thing to do. I enjoyed it last season, and it made me pay attention to more that was going on around the league than just the Thunder.

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also, if any one on the fence has never played before, I'll help you out in the beginning of the season. I can see everyone's teams, and I'll drop you messages about your roster that may need changed, or an injury you should move over to IR, etc. I'll even move players one time after the roster lock, but that is a one time favor only. After the first month or two I'll leave your destiny in your hands.

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm interested but may not be able to attend the draft as I will be camping out in preparation for the Blackjack enduro at Draper that weekend. Can I auto draft?

Yes. Auto draft is elegible, you can set your auto drafting ranking up ahead of time to you liking.

If you want to join, shoot me a pm with your name and e-mail address and I'll send you an invitation.

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2.5hrs until draft is live.

we are full...but i can add in additional teams slots for the next 1 hr time period. shoot me a pm if you want to join last minute.

Latest posts

Top Bottom