1970s Prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_2996.jpeg

IMG_2997.jpeg

IMG_2998.jpeg

I remember McDonald’s burgers and cheeseburgers on sale at .25 & .30 👍🏽

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can any one recall the 'onion burger' at Whataburger at 36th and MacArthur. Next to the Comet Skating rink I think. Best breakfast you could get after a hangover. Wish they would bring it back.
It was basically a number 10 that Coits sold at the time. Chopped onions, mustard, and cheese.
And another thing. What happened to the Frito Chili Pie at Sonic? Not on the menu in Piedmont. What is the world coming to?

edit: Just Googled it and it's still there. Whataburger. LOL

Last edited:

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
adjusted for inflation, a 1975 wattaburger for $1.25 is $7.21 today.
Don’t know what a wattaburger costs today.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Can any one recall the 'onion burger' at Whataburger at 36th and MacArthur. Next to the Comet Skating rink I think. Best breakfast you could get after a hangover. Wish they would bring it back.
It was basically a number 10 that Coits sold at the time. Chopped onions, mustard, and cheese.
And another thing. What happened to the Frito Chili Pie at Sonic? Not on the menu in Piedmont. What is the world coming to?

edit: Just Googled it and it's still there. Whataburger. LOL
Jojos at sw 15th and SH 4 has an awesome Frito pie and its big enough ffor 2 to share for like $9

Latest posts

Top Bottom