2,300 rounds....very troubling

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not defending Obama one iota, but did you ever lose the opportunity to buy ammo?

Obama's antics, divisive and harmful rhetoric and his active attempts at suborning our 2nd Amendment rights most certainly helped drive the hysteria and the lack of availability of many types of ammunition and firearms, as well as their parts and accessories.

There is zero doubt of this. He was the most active President in recent memory in his (thankfully unsuccessful) attempts to disarm law-abiding Americans, not to mention his contribution to racial tension, distrust and hatred.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have recently added another pistol caliber rifle to my collection - to go along with my revolver in 327MAG -and will be out to buy and make more ammo. I will also end up with reloading supplies to at least triple the value of however many rounds I buy/make.

This is why private citizens shouldn't be allowed to own weapons or ammo.
What is the why? - Or are you just being facetious? :anyone:

Woody

purplehaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Isn't it obvious? If only the police or the military had these tools of death many, many of the tragedies that plague the USA would be avoided and the coveting of ammo and weapons leads to the worship of these tools of death.

I have recently added another pistol caliber rifle to my collection - to go along with my revolver in 327MAG -and will be out to buy and make more ammo. I will also end up with reloading supplies to at least triple the value of however many rounds I buy/make.

What is the why? - Or are you just being facetious? :anyone:

Woody

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Isn't it obvious? If only the police or the military had these tools of death many, many of the tragedies that plague the USA would be avoided and the coveting of ammo and weapons leads to the worship of these tools of death.

Oh, that's why. It's the same thing with automobiles. And knives, and swimming pools, and glued on eyes on toys, etc., etc., etc. ...

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom