2,300 rounds....very troubling

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
This guy belongs in jail, no one should have that much ammo and firepower. NO ONE!! :blush:

I wish I had a dollar for every round a certain person had in his ammo "boxes" in Ponca!!! Coarse he had a reason for all the ammo!!! Teenage daughter needs protection from all the knuckle draggers coming around messing with dads little princess !!!

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Isn't it obvious? If only the police or the military had these tools of death many, many of the tragedies that plague the USA would be avoided and the coveting of ammo and weapons leads to the worship of these tools of death.

And we can call the police the gestapo and the military the SS, cause that worked so well in Europe!!
Our government is corrupt and self centered at worst and completely inept at best and some folks want to give up any chance of protection from these fools that spend all their waking moments trying to figure out how to control more of our money and us!!!
No thank you Sir!!! Cold dead hands!!!

purplehaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Forward thinking Europe has very little gun violence. So, you do have a point.

And we can call the police the gestapo and the military the SS, cause that worked so well in Europe!!
Our government is corrupt and self centered at worst and completely inept at best and some folks want to give up any chance of protection from these fools that spend all their waking moments trying to figure out how to control more of our money and us!!!
No thank you Sir!!! Cold dead hands!!!

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unfortunately many of my interactions with lawyers has been negative. Ask them a question and you get no answer. Work with them in a group and you can never tell when the lawyer card will be played - "You cannot do that... I am a lawyer and I know"

purplehaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you play monolopy in a group with lawyers or something?

Unfortunately many of my interactions with lawyers has been negative. Ask them a question and you get no answer. Work with them in a group and you can never tell when the lawyer card will be played - "You cannot do that... I am a lawyer and I know"

Latest posts

Top Bottom