20 students stabbed this morning in PA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Nobody could get a chair between themselves and the attacker and stop or slow the attacker?

Kids were probably taught to flee or play possum and not fight back because of active shooter drills and not active slasher drills, those will be coming next probably............I see that one adult was injured, most likely the one who stepped up to confront him?

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It may have been a black high capacity assault knife, designed for military use. Better run to walmart before the panic sets in and stock up. Price of assault knives is really gonna skyrocket.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The messed up thing is that I was running through a similar scenario in my head this morning when I was dropping off some stuff for my son at middle school. basically a "how would I go about defusing this situation" kind of thing. I get home and see this. I find that a heavy book bag offers a lot of protection from slashing and stabbing. Maybe I should carry my asp more.

daddyof3_101

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It may have been a black high capacity assault knife, designed for military use. Better run to walmart before the panic sets in and stock up. Price of assault knives is really gonna skyrocket.

This was my exact thought when I heard about this tragedy. Almost word for word

This signature is illegal in California

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is the sad state of affairs that is society(here and abroad). People would rather stand by and document the violence than to step and and try and stop it.

Several years ago I was at the scene of a horrific MVA. I was cutting the seat belts loose on someone and there were people filming it with iPhones instead of helping.

Latest posts

Top Bottom