20 students stabbed this morning in PA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am sure it won't be long before the media starts talking about how if this were done with a gun there would be 20 or more dead. It will somehow turn into an anti gun piece. Glad no one died though.

They are talking about that now. This is not the first knife attack. Happened in China recently, too. This 16 year old was using two large kitchen knives. What a surgeon said last night is that the kid eviscerated another student, too; disemboweled him. This is the child who is in danger of dying, and has gone through at least two surgeries. While the attacker will be tried as an adult, I don't know if this is the best way. He is clearly 16 years old and should probably be committed to an insane asylum instead. Forever...

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are talking about that now. This is not the first knife attack. Happened in China recently, too. This 16 year old was using two large kitchen knives. What a surgeon said last night is that the kid eviscerated another student, too; disemboweled him. This is the child who is in danger of dying, and has gone through at least two surgeries. While the attacker will be tried as an adult, I don't know if this is the best way. He is clearly 16 years old and should probably be committed to an insane asylum instead. Forever...

16 year-olds know the difference between right and wrong, they know it isn't right to kill other people. They know that they can go to prison for it. That is the standard.

If the kid is batshit crazy, well, we'll see. We don't know his mental status, but in my mind, to get off on something like this, you'd have to be talking to inanimate objects and eating your own poop kind of crazy - which I doubt, if he is in the public school system.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
16 year-olds know the difference between right and wrong, they know it isn't right to kill other people. They know that they can go to prison for it. That is the standard.

If the kid is batshit crazy, well, we'll see. We don't know his mental status, but in my mind, to get off on something like this, you'd have to be talking to inanimate objects and eating your own poop kind of crazy - which I doubt, if he is in the public school system.

I realize he premeditated this, but I hate to see his age be used to his advantage by his defense.

Latest posts

Top Bottom