2021 Deer Chatter/Pics/Excuses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That guy on the left still looks pretty young also! Both great bucks.
You’re right. I’ve only had him in pictures by himself or with bucks of similar size, and I really couldn’t tell how small he is. This picture took him off the shooter list for my place, but I know my neighbors aren’t as choosy as I am. He’s a crumb hustler, so he’s probably going to die.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You’re right. I’ve only had him in pictures by himself or with bucks of similar size, and I really couldn’t tell how small he is. This picture took him off the shooter list for my place, but I know my neighbors aren’t as choosy as I am. He’s a crumb hustler, so he’s probably going to die.
Hopefully he slips through, next year he will be a monster.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hopefully he slips through, next year he will be a monster.
I was shocked the one in the foreground survived, because he was a crumb hustler last year. I haven’t killed a deer in TX in several years, because I try to set my daughter up for success. If she doesn’t get serious about hunting the big buck, I may end up killing him myself or try to get my niece on him if my brother will let me. :anyone:

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haven’t seen you in a while @AllOut. Where ya been?
Man I left a long time ago when Yukon Glocker was made an admin. Since then FB groups kind of pushed the Internet forums aside. I honestly never would have guessed this place was still alive and running like it is. I’m kind of excited to see it is!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man I left a long time ago when Yukon Glocker was made an admin. Since then FB groups kind of pushed the Internet forums aside. I honestly never would have guessed this place was still alive and running like it is. I’m kind of excited to see it is!
Good to see you back! We are alive and doing very well!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a yard deer show up this morning in daylight.
he did have a doe with him.
we don’t hunt yard deer so he will die of old age.
C76FD518-7575-4240-A01B-FFFECD81F9AD.jpeg
9100B609-1546-4C3A-948D-56CF0D503D7F.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom