24/7 Plumbers in OKC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those drain cleaning bladders work sometimes when the clog is down river like you have.
View attachment 432006

Creates pressure in the rubber to seal off the pipe then the small slit in the end opens up and allows water to flow out pressurizing the pipe .

Another thing I have done is just use a garden hose If you can snake 50 foot of hose into the drain.
I have a heavy duty garden hose that does not like to bend much.

Good luck to ya.
I had 3 different sizes of those bladders at one time.
Now you tell me! lol my son and law told me try it so made my 4th trip to Lowes and I'll be damned if they didn't work and right away! Im flowing again.
20231126_080402.jpg

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those drain cleaning bladders work sometimes when the clog is down river like you have.
View attachment 432006

Creates pressure in the rubber to seal off the pipe then the small slit in the end opens up and allows water to flow out pressurizing the pipe .

Another thing I have done is just use a garden hose If you can snake 50 foot of hose into the drain.

Good luck to ya.
I have used this Drain King for years and it works...

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 432006

Good luck to ya.
These devices work well on the last leg of the drainage line to the septic system, or sewer system, if the obstruction in not a fixed solid object like a root ball or a collapsed pipe. Friend of mine in McAlester had constant drainage problems over the years with numerous calls to plumbers who’d use chemicals to clear them. Finally, they couldn’t clear the jam so they ran a camera down the line. The saw a solid , rectangular object that didn’t make any sense, dug up the line across his back yard and replaced it all. The object was a block cut off a 2x4” board that was placed in the system as a present for the property owner when it was originally installed. The plumber, or plumber’s assistant, who did this was a real prince…..

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"2x4” board that was placed in the system as a present for the property owner when it was originally installed. The plumber, or plumber’s assistant, who did this was a real prince"…..

I've seen wire-nuts placed in conduit on non-union jobs, by union workers. A real head ache when it's time to pull wire thru the conduit. At least it was a non-violent move.

Latest posts

Top Bottom