$5472

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
thats what the wife and i will pay extra this year based on our mid-month checks. i am basically salary but hers can vary some. i need to look back further but i believe hers was average this time. made me little sick to my stomach.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yup. I'm feeling the bite too. What REALLY ticks me off is the apologists in my family who STILL defend El Presidente as he takes food out of the mouths of their kids.

6shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He doesn’t have to worry for the next four years, after all he can coast and then the next guy can blame him just like he blamed the past administration for the crap we are in. After all he will have a nice retirement, protection for life, and end up with cozy office job making money. My retirement just got less. Looks like the wife will have to keep working longer making her six figures pay just to keep us fed. It's a shame when it cost two people over $250 a week at the local Wal-Mart just to eat. I just don't know how young families do it.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like the wife will have to keep working longer making her six figures pay just to keep us fed. It's a shame when it cost two people over $250 a week at the local Wal-Mart just to eat. I just don't know how young families do it.

Just to keep you fed or well fed?

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
thats what the wife and i will pay extra this year based on our mid-month checks. i am basically salary but hers can vary some. i need to look back further but i believe hers was average this time. made me little sick to my stomach.

What's your gross family income? Sorry for direct question, but you did bring up the numbers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom