7/23/14 is national hot dog day.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate Sonic hot dogs (I really don't like fast food in general) but the 23rd is GC's birthday ... AND the poor guy is doing block training this week ... :nolike: I think I'll take him down to Sonic for dinner ... :naughty:

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't care for them either, but for a buck a piece, that will be my lunch!

Ms. BB, I made a buy from Kendall yesterday, and what was his, that was your's, that was his, is now mine. I feel honored just to hold it!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate Sonic hot dogs (I really don't like fast food in general) but the 23rd is GC's birthday ... AND the poor guy is doing block training this week ... :nolike: I think I'll take him down to Sonic for dinner ... :naughty:

You just aren't right, Woman!!! You don't like Braums and now you don't like Sonic, but you'll take GC there? Is that some form of torture I've not heard about?

Food is food. It sustains the body (sometimes too well), so I don't care if it is fast food, carry out, or dine in at more expensive places. For the bucks, especially considering we are now retired, I'll still prefer fast food consumed "judiciously."

Speaking of food, the deer up here are looking pretty good, although I've yet to see many bucks. Lots of turkey around, although those little buggers (and their broods) like to sneak around into the brush when we take our 1 and 1/2 mile walks. So far, I've not been able to get good results on the turkeys using my favorite "hunting" weapon.

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don't care for them either, but for a buck a piece, that will be my lunch!

Ms. BB, I made a buy from Kendall yesterday, and what was his, that was your's, that was his, is now mine. I feel honored just to hold it!

Lol, it is a GREAT gun. I think you will really enjoy it ... Only reason I gave it up is I don't carry anymore ...

ETA: Oops ... I'm logged on as GC again ... :P I gotta start paying better attention ... :rollingla brb Mr. Miller ...

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ETA: Oops ... I'm logged on as GC again ... :P I gotta start paying better attention ... :rollingla brb Mr. Miller ...

LOL. . . nice one.

Stopped in and picked some up while on the way to take my step daughter to the airport since she was hungry.

Here she is with my AR last night, lol.
IMG_0934.jpg

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You just aren't right, Woman!!! You don't like Braums and now you don't like Sonic, but you'll take GC there? Is that some form of torture I've not heard about?

Food is food. It sustains the body (sometimes too well), so I don't care if it is fast food, carry out, or dine in at more expensive places. For the bucks, especially considering we are now retired, I'll still prefer fast food consumed "judiciously."

Speaking of food, the deer up here are looking pretty good, although I've yet to see many bucks. Lots of turkey around, although those little buggers (and their broods) like to sneak around into the brush when we take our 1 and 1/2 mile walks. So far, I've not been able to get good results on the turkeys using my favorite "hunting" weapon.

LOL ... I like food ... I think you guys call it "rabbit food" though! :P He likes that poison ... bleech ... the man thinks Whataburger is "fine dining" ... :lookaroun

Very nice pics ... Man, I gotta pin Scott down and we need to come visit ... let me see if I can "make" him take some time off this fall ... You guys are settled in, I take it? :wink2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom